Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

I could be a dentist

So apparently I could be a dentist. Thanks to an episode of Peppa Pig (the one where George has his 1st visit to the dentist) we are now having to role play going to the dentist to clean our teeth. I have to go through an imaginary group of people in the waiting room (the couch).Then I have to call for Callum, to which he replies "yipee". I then have to ask him to enter my office. I have to pump up the chair (weeee) and ask him to open wide while I use an imaginary mirror to check his teeth. Then the teeth cleaning begins - bottom, top and front. Afterwards we have to gargle and spit and the visit finishes with a "see you next time". It's a fun way to get the teeth clean unless there is a huge crowd in the waiting room (some 10 people ahead of Callum this morning!) :)

1 comment:

  1. Anyone should at least aspire to be one, haha! Seriously though, anyone could be, or at least a significant strategic help by ensuring your own dental health and taking the right precautions so that a set of sparkly, white clean teeth is what we look up to at the end of the line.

    Frank @ Alpenglow Dental

    ReplyDelete